Camping Plus stock a great range of Auscam products that help you to transform into weekend warrior mode. Camping Plus stock the perfect Australian camo gear for the weekend warrior who wants to shake off the office shackles and experience the outdoors like a commando. Camping Plus stock a range of multicam products such as belts, hats, shirts, singlets, shorts and pants.
What is Auscam?
Auscam, (also known as disruptive pattern camouflage uniform) is a five colour military camouflage pattern used by the Australian Defence Force. It was developed and tested during the late 1970s and early 1980s. Although there are some slight colour differences depending on the manufacturer and the fabric, in general the selected five colour pattern consists of a greenish sand coloured background with randomly arranged spots of orange-brown, mid-brown, leaf-green and very dark green overlaid. Auscam works in areas from arid bushland through to tropical jungle all over Australia. Auscam comes in many colour forms such as woodland, urban, desert, red and multicam. These patterns are great for exploring in the great outdoors, as they keep you cool and allow you to blend in with your surroundings.
Here are a few of our favourite Australian camo products:
– Great cap, comes in urban, woodland, Auscam and multicam colour;
– Made from 65% Polyester and 35% Cotton;
– One size fits all;
– Reinforced visor with plastic insert; and
– Air vents.
– 10T Nylon polyeurethane coated;
– 100% Waterproof;
– One size fits all;
– Single breathable skin;
– Full sized hood with drawstring;
– 2 x Snap closures on sides;
– 2 x Snap closures on neck;
– Mesh storage pouch; and
– This poncho comes in Auscam, navy and olive colour options.
5. M-25 Shorts – Multicam / Woodland / Urban / Auscam
– 100% Cotton Drill;
– Extra wide button belt loops;
– 2 x Cargo pockets with button closures;
– 2x Side and 2x back pockets;
– Single button/ YKK® brass zipper fly; and
– Adjustable waist tabs.
– Composed of 70% Cotton and 30% Polyester;
– Extra wide belt loops;
– Single button/YKK® zipper fly;
– Adjustable velcro waist;
– Reinforced knees;
– Rear button pocket;
– Cargo pockets with zipper closures;
– Draw cords on leg hem; and
– These trousers are available in multicam and auscam.
– This military style scrim net scarf is ideal for those who are working in a range of outdoor environments;
– Ideal for use as neck wear, head wrap, helmet netting or sniper veil;
– It is made from 100% cotton;
– Use all year round;
– Size: 100cm x 90cm; and
– Colours options available for this scrim net are Woodland / AusCam / Olive / Black / MultiCam.
Buy Camouflage Gear at Camping Plus
If you want to make the most of your weekend or next camping trip, take the step and invest in some Auscam. This gear is perfect for your next camping adventure and can help you to blend in with your surroundings. Camping Plus’s Gold Coast store stock a great range of camouflage gear as well as backpacks and hydration reservoirs, boots, water bottles, swags and camping gear– many of which come in multiple camouflage variants. Think Camping Plus when need to gear up for your camping adventures. Our expert team can assist you with any questions you may have or you can simply buy online.