If you’re heading out camping this winter, make sure that you are equipped with the reinvented Coleman Hot Water on Demand System. This ripper water heater will heat your outdoor shower water, as well as any water required for washing up or cleaning. Now there is no excuse to go without a shower when camping in winter!
What is the Coleman Hot Water on Demand System?
The Coleman Hot Water on Demand System has been completely re-invented, the Coleman Hot Water on Demand H20ASIS standard is a lightweight and fully portable hot water service for all your campsite hot water needs. Once you light up the powerful burner hot water will be flowing in just seconds. The Coleman Hot Water on Demand can deliver up to 150 litres of water at a maximum heat of 50 degrees Celsius from just one Coleman Lightweight LPG bottle. Now that is a great system. The HWOD is an invaluable resource for all your campsite showering, cooking and cleaning needs.
Key Features of the Coleman Hot Water on Demand:
- Powerful burner delivers hot water in seconds
• Heat up to 150 litres of water with one Coleman lightweight LPG bottle- Heat water up to 50C
• Powered by Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
• Can be used with 240V and 12V adaptors for charging on the go (240V sold separately)
• Will operate on direct feed power
• LED display with charge indicator life
• Hook and loop point on shower head to hang anywhere
• Heavy duty quick connect brass fittings
• 6 Foot non-kink silicone hoses with quick connect fittings
• Aluminium grab handles
• Unique multi-directional shower head bracket allows water to be directed in multiple angles, heights and directions
• Dual storage ports
• Handy mesh organiser
• 3 Year warranty
How to use the Coleman Hot Water on Demand
The Coleman Hot Water on Demand is a portable and self-contained water heater that is designed to provide hot water for outdoor showering / cleaning tasks only. Do not use the product to heat drinking water.
To set up the HWOD, select a level, sturdy surface for your water heater. A picnic table or camp table is ideal. Do not operate HWOD unit from a position directly on the ground (this allows water to drain, preventing damage while the unit is off in freezing temperatures). Fill the 5-gallon collapsible water container with water. The product may use water from a lake or a stream, but make sure that there’s no debris or sand in the water, which may clog the water system and damage the product. It’s recommended to use a piece of cloth as a filter to cover the opening of the water carrier before filling it with water.
Coleman recommend that you clean the HWOD before its first use. It is strongly recommended that you clean the HWOD heater prior to using for the first time. Follow these simple steps before you leave home, and then clean at least once a year or when the hose becomes discoloured with a white calcium build up.
How to maintain the Coleman Hot Water on Demand
Coleman state that the HWOD must only be serviced by an authorised person, however the operating manual provides the following maintenance tips:
- Clean water heater at least once a year or whenever a white build up appears in the hose;
- Charge battery immediately after each outing to reach optimum performance;
- Use only a Coleman replacement battery #1394551 (12 Volt, 2000 mAh Li-Ion battery);
- Use only a Coleman replacement fuse #1394557 (current rating: 5A); and
- Use only a Coleman replacement recharging cord #1394553 (240V) or #1394554 (12VDC).
Coleman Hot Water on Demand Parts and accessories
Camping Plus stock a range of replacement parts for the Coleman Hot Water on Demand system. Such as:
The Coleman Hot Water on Demand Carry Bag is a semi-hard case made with impact resistant foam. It also features a zippered closure to ensure your hot shower ticket makes it safely through the journey. Suitable for both the H2Oasis and H2Oasis Elite models, this carry bag also features clips on the side for two lightweight canisters, as well as a hose tray to keep loose items organised inside.
The Coleman Hot Water on Demand Carry Bag Features:
- Impact Resistant EVA foam construction
- Suits both H20asis and H20asis Elite
- Will carry two Coleman Lightweight LPG bottles
Deliberating about heading off on your next camping trip this winter? Make sure you consider the brand new Coleman Hot Water on Demand System. Its priced reasonably at Camping Plus (in fact it’s on sale now for only $319.00) and provides that extra level of comfort on cold winter camping trips. Come into your local Camping Plus store to check them out today or visit our online store.